Boise Idaho to Clarkston Washington
6/10
Friday
drove thru Idaho to Washington. never fails to amaze me how beautiful and lonely that road is. 210 miles of twists and turns, sheer rock cliffs shooting straight up on one side, and sheer drop offs down to the river below. checked into Motel 6, ooops, the clerk gave my room (that I reserved the week before) to some elderly couple. grrr. I specifically requested that room so that I would have nonsmoking and access to the wireless internet. the pool is open, that is great news. the kids love it. not too deep, great spa. have had a hard time finding a good loading routine for the bikes on the car rack.
Friday
drove thru Idaho to Washington. never fails to amaze me how beautiful and lonely that road is. 210 miles of twists and turns, sheer rock cliffs shooting straight up on one side, and sheer drop offs down to the river below. checked into Motel 6, ooops, the clerk gave my room (that I reserved the week before) to some elderly couple. grrr. I specifically requested that room so that I would have nonsmoking and access to the wireless internet. the pool is open, that is great news. the kids love it. not too deep, great spa. have had a hard time finding a good loading routine for the bikes on the car rack.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home