2005 Road Trip

Self Assured Senior Portraits, Sultry Bridal Studies, Dreamy Maternity Images, and Precocious Toddler Triumphs.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Clarkston, Washington to Lolo, Montana

6/21
Tuesday
today I need to pack up the car, much easier today, and then after our visit with Naomi from 1-4, we will trek to Montana through the canyon. my ankle is marginally better. doesn't feel nearly as swollen. wonder if riding my bike for 15 miles a day, or the additional salt in 'fast food' was aggravating it more than sitting in the car and cutting off the circulation, or just a combination of all of the above.
Drove through the canyon, did great time. left at 5 pm arrived in Lolo at 9 pm. before leaving talked to jazz, she was to tired to drive herself into town, she was going to have her boyfriend pat drive her, but she said she was going to leave the house key under the floor mat in the car, all the doors locked in the car, but the back passenger window would be cracked enough to get my hand in and unlock the door.
had to pee from Colgate Licks, but held it to keep my spot on the road, hate getting behind a SUNDAY driver or worse, a SLOW RV. stopped at the store to get some groceries so that I would not have to reload the boys again. gave jazz call as soon as I realized that her car was not in the driveway and that the house key was not in her parts car. heathen. now I really had to pee. she giggled and informed me that the car was at home depot. key was in where she told me, I just had to drive to Missoula. oh and BY THE WAY since I was coming into town ANYWAYS could I bring her dinner. she really needs to be strangled. told her that I would only bring PBJ, she said fine. (that is desperate) ended up giving her 2 left over $1 menu chicken sandwiches. drove BACK to Lolo and got the boys settled, watched the end of pride & prejudice. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home