2005 Road Trip

Self Assured Senior Portraits, Sultry Bridal Studies, Dreamy Maternity Images, and Precocious Toddler Triumphs.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Clarkston, Washington

6/20
Monday
After a very hectic week, just chilling by the pool and resting my ankle with bags of ice, has been very pleasant. I am finally catching my breath after 21 days of whirlwind. this time instead of unpacking the whole car, I just pulled out the ESSENTIALS: camera and computer bags, three bags of clothes, a cooler with our snacks, my media backups of my pictures on DVD (hope to compress that soon) and the bag of bathroom supplies. we have hit the pool daily, the boys are loving that.
Leaving the pool was a crisis, Magnus was over tired and he was just hysterical. granted it was only 9 pm here, but in his world (Texas time) it was 11 pm and he was so tired. I watched 50 first dates and it was so good, I cried at the end. definitely on my wish list to own.
Magnus is getting better about his frustrations of not being home. I asked him if he would like to have papa and his toys and his blanket in a house in Boise, and he said yes, and have jasmine (krystal) there too, and said papa, and momma, and Erik in Boise. ;-) then he changed his mind and krystal can stay with Jason and Justin because Jason and Justin are funny to me'
Will be meeting up with three girl friends from all over the country on Friday for an impromptu reunion. it has been 14 years since the last time we saw each other all at the same time. I have seen Leota (Townsend, MT), Della (Milwaukee, WI) but not Margie (Cincinnati, OH). just a fluke that we will all be in the same day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home