Missoula, Montana
6/7
Tuesday:
bleak looking weather, so freaking cold, feel like hibernating, eating more and can definitely feel the bear instinct to curl up and conserve resources. the wind is blowing pretty briskly across the lake, making some decent sized ripples. the bottom of the lake is green, the grass is green, the leaves are green, the sky is so dark from the storm clouds, it is nearly green, the whole place is GREEN! banged the dickens out of my end digit of my right middle finger and I saw stars and nearly fainted from the pain, I swear I am physically a mess. I picked up a copy of Sierra at the dealership yesterday and was interested in the articles about 'green' houses. sure hope to have more 'green' features in my next abode.
Tuesday:
bleak looking weather, so freaking cold, feel like hibernating, eating more and can definitely feel the bear instinct to curl up and conserve resources. the wind is blowing pretty briskly across the lake, making some decent sized ripples. the bottom of the lake is green, the grass is green, the leaves are green, the sky is so dark from the storm clouds, it is nearly green, the whole place is GREEN! banged the dickens out of my end digit of my right middle finger and I saw stars and nearly fainted from the pain, I swear I am physically a mess. I picked up a copy of Sierra at the dealership yesterday and was interested in the articles about 'green' houses. sure hope to have more 'green' features in my next abode.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home