Missoula, Montana
6/8
Wednesday
drove jazz to the doctor, she is having issues with her post operation (appendectomy) and needed a recheck. come to find out she has also had relapse with the antibiotic resistant staphoccaucas. so back to bleach therapy on all surfaces and heavy duty antibiotics. I am personally getting a little sleep deprived. I need my own bed and my own kitchen and my own 'routine'. traveling is great fun for adventure, but my body is craving more 'home' environment.
Wednesday
drove jazz to the doctor, she is having issues with her post operation (appendectomy) and needed a recheck. come to find out she has also had relapse with the antibiotic resistant staphoccaucas. so back to bleach therapy on all surfaces and heavy duty antibiotics. I am personally getting a little sleep deprived. I need my own bed and my own kitchen and my own 'routine'. traveling is great fun for adventure, but my body is craving more 'home' environment.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home