Missoula, Montana
6/22
Wednesday
going to kill the teenagers. Krys called when she got off work at 3 am and jazz called when she got off work at 7 am, monsters
went to Costco to get proofs printed, cruised around, only two sample tables, WHAT is UP with THAT? really want to buy a 1 gig card for $75
went to great harvest bread co and got a loaf of apple crunch as well as some cinnamon rolls / rhubarb oat squares / peach scones
took the snacks to Bonner park and spread out a sleeping bag to sit on in the shade, while the boys played. Maggie ran barefoot for a few minutes (more details later)
5 hrs working on portrait order, originally had it online, but the online fulfillment is no longer available. had backed up the JPG files to a DVD, but while Costco could read it for proofs, I could not read it on my computer. had to go back to the original raw camera files and start all over again. the challenge was that I really messed up when shooting the pictures, I had it set to 2 full f stops and all the pictures were way too dark, it took some serious manipulation to recover the pictures.
went back to Costco to get final prints done, went pee again, :-) ordered blackberry sundae and split it between the three of us (boys and mom) while waiting. finally got the order done well enough.
got back to Lolo, watched miss congeniality and Krys called, she is wigging about the week that Sverre will be out of town, she is not sure she wants to stay with boyfriend for 10 whole days!
got jazz to open and sort through her collection of boxes that has all her goodies packed. she is a WORLD CLASS packrat. looking for her 2004 tax papers, applying for financial assistance from the hospital.
she is pretty helpless when it comes to dinner, she gave me some attitude that it was 730 and I was like, so. she was like you have not even started dinner, I giggled, like that is a news flash. I just dont 'do' dinner. opened up two cans of beef stew and heated then while throwing a squash in the microwave.
after the house has settled down I pulled 6 huge slivers out of Magnus feet, poor mutt. he was not happy.
Wednesday
going to kill the teenagers. Krys called when she got off work at 3 am and jazz called when she got off work at 7 am, monsters
went to Costco to get proofs printed, cruised around, only two sample tables, WHAT is UP with THAT? really want to buy a 1 gig card for $75
went to great harvest bread co and got a loaf of apple crunch as well as some cinnamon rolls / rhubarb oat squares / peach scones
took the snacks to Bonner park and spread out a sleeping bag to sit on in the shade, while the boys played. Maggie ran barefoot for a few minutes (more details later)
5 hrs working on portrait order, originally had it online, but the online fulfillment is no longer available. had backed up the JPG files to a DVD, but while Costco could read it for proofs, I could not read it on my computer. had to go back to the original raw camera files and start all over again. the challenge was that I really messed up when shooting the pictures, I had it set to 2 full f stops and all the pictures were way too dark, it took some serious manipulation to recover the pictures.
went back to Costco to get final prints done, went pee again, :-) ordered blackberry sundae and split it between the three of us (boys and mom) while waiting. finally got the order done well enough.
got back to Lolo, watched miss congeniality and Krys called, she is wigging about the week that Sverre will be out of town, she is not sure she wants to stay with boyfriend for 10 whole days!
got jazz to open and sort through her collection of boxes that has all her goodies packed. she is a WORLD CLASS packrat. looking for her 2004 tax papers, applying for financial assistance from the hospital.
she is pretty helpless when it comes to dinner, she gave me some attitude that it was 730 and I was like, so. she was like you have not even started dinner, I giggled, like that is a news flash. I just dont 'do' dinner. opened up two cans of beef stew and heated then while throwing a squash in the microwave.
after the house has settled down I pulled 6 huge slivers out of Magnus feet, poor mutt. he was not happy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home