2005 Road Trip

Self Assured Senior Portraits, Sultry Bridal Studies, Dreamy Maternity Images, and Precocious Toddler Triumphs.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Clarkston, Washington to Lolo, Montana

Friday
7/29
last visit. Naomi should be here 1.5 hours, we can go for pancakes for breakfast. the sun just came up. I have been up for an hour, checked in with jazz about her bank account. and did my own finances. worked on my brochures for the studio. found a great company that sent me a great deal just to tempt me to print. $100 coupon to use with my $50 coupon as long as I spend more than $100. that is easy. ;-) hunger got the best of me, found some Philly cream cheese and Poulsbo bread (nutty) for breakfast. the boys are still sleeping, lucky ducks.
called Sverre to tell him that I spaced out the Capital One Payment reminder to him, the boys woke up, and I jumped in for a quick shower. noticed when I got out that there was a lot of sunshine and cold air in the room, the boys had left the door open, LOVELY. so I saw Erik, and told him to shut the door so that I could cross the door way to get a towel in the bathroom, and he did ON HIS WAY OUT. so quick as a light, I got a towel, got to the door and called them back in. got dressed pretty fast in light of the situation. both boys had a time out to consider their options. dropped off a note for the manager that the bathroom was still moldy after two notices to the front desk. Naomi requested two rubber gloves. she really loves them.
Naomi came and Jen vented about Naomi's hormones and how she was in hormone therapy.
and we went over for pancakes and ice water. Naomi didn't bring socks, so I bought her a pair so that she could play in the play port. last week she forgot her swimming suit, and her baby blanket I bought at JoAnns, I bought another baby blanket, and this week she can't swim due to her menstruation. now no socks. now Magnus is being a little noisy in the play port and would you believe that there are some 'ladies' (5 grey hairs) that are miffed that the boys are so noisy, hello it is MCDONALDS and we are in the PLAY PORT area. (rolling eyes) poleeeze! they are 'LEAVING' good. kids are allowed to be kids in the play port. *sigh* that is why it is glassed off from the rest of the restaurant. may I never get that "OLD"!
after a group potty break, Erik and Magnus are in the play port and Naomi is preparing to color. we just had a discussion about me buying her a present. totally forgetting that I just got her a Dalmatian stuffed dog last night. she is going to color a frog, she says that the frog is yellow, when asked what they eat, she says that they eat flies, and that flies are yellow. pretty smart girl. she is going to make the frog's tongue red and his eyes are not brown like Naomi's but yellow. but then she changed her mind and the eyes are now "pretty pink"
Naomi: "you know froggy says? ribbet ribbet, ribbet ribbet, ribbet ribbet."
she is pealing all the papers off each of the crayons before she uses them.
Naomi: "you know froggy says? ribbet ribbet, ribbet ribbet, ribbet ribbet"
Erik is joining in on the coloring session. while Magnus is sitting on top the bottom opening of the slide.
Naomi: "I have a cousin named Mike, Mike is my only friend, he is my cousin, he is my nephew, he is my brother, he is my only friend. Don't you have a cousin, Erik, do you? You deserve a good nephew".
Erik bailed out and went back to playing with Magnus. I think it hurt his feeling that Naomi said she had a brother Mike.
Naomi: "Momma, can I get any brothers down.
Erik and Magnus started in again, so it was time to go. packed up and went back to the motel, thought I could take the boys to the pool and visit with Naomi, but she wigged out that she didn't have a suit, so instead we watched some PBS. Erik and Magnus were rough housing and Magnus bonked his head on the wooded headboard, and cried, he was pretty upset and even more so because Naomi had been snuggling with momma, and he told her that that was HIS momma, *sigh* I explained that I was all of their momma's and they must share. he would be going back to Texas, so it was Naomi's turn to snuggle. there was peace for a short time, and then it must have been too quiet, Naomi started crying silently, and then the wailing really ensued. she refused to use any words why she was upset, she was inconsolable for 20 minutes. I asked if she was ready to go back to Jen's and she said no, but she refused to tell me why she was upset. finally got her calmed down with some Elmo, but when that was over, she wanted to go for a walk, so we were getting our shoes on, and Zavoomafoo came on and Erik wanted to eat a snack, and all bets were off. so for the next 1/2 hour we might have some peace. Naomi wants to snuggle, using me as a pillow, Magnus wants to snuggle, using me as a chair, Erik is the only one that is being independent. I was resting my eyes, and naomi started in with the panic stricken voice, terrified that I might get some rest, heaven forbid. Naomi was watching the Kratt Brothers, I was resting my eyes again, and naomi started in with the panic stricken voice again, I shhh'd her and she responded by shoving on my cheek on with the heel of her hand. I would prefer that she not do that again. Magnus thinks that my butt and legs are a chaise lounge. he is getting too heavy to do that. naomi is still banked up on my side and shoulders. sure am glad I am so comfy.
I may even take advantage and load the car unencumbered of toddlers. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home