Lolo Montana
7/19
Tuesday
puttered around the house, just amazes me that I can swifter and 3 hours later, just as dirty as before. house is a dust magnet. took the car in for service, a factory recall to update the software. pulling into the dealership someone had accidentally dumped 5 one gallon cans of latex paint and I accidentally got some grey on the car. fortunately most of it came off. unloaded the Burley and hooked it up the the Trek, loaded in the lunch pail, got Erik's Specialized out and we went out Reserve, down 93, up old fort Missoula road past the golf courses, to the Fort, had lunch, pedaled on to the military museum, around the ft Missoula museum, and back to the fort, down past Community hospital, to the Military Reserve depot, and then on the walkway along reserve, back to the dealership. we were gone about an hour, pedaled 35 minutes, going 4 miles total. pretty good considering it was blasted hot, 88'F.
I made tremendous progress on my brochures for Barefoot Creation's August's open house, the invitation, the flyers to have on hand, and now I really just need to proof them, print them, and mail them. I don't have a printer up here, so that limits my progress. I really need to work on my collages for printing in 20x20 as well. that is more daunting, I am just about out of creative juices. ;-)
Tuesday
puttered around the house, just amazes me that I can swifter and 3 hours later, just as dirty as before. house is a dust magnet. took the car in for service, a factory recall to update the software. pulling into the dealership someone had accidentally dumped 5 one gallon cans of latex paint and I accidentally got some grey on the car. fortunately most of it came off. unloaded the Burley and hooked it up the the Trek, loaded in the lunch pail, got Erik's Specialized out and we went out Reserve, down 93, up old fort Missoula road past the golf courses, to the Fort, had lunch, pedaled on to the military museum, around the ft Missoula museum, and back to the fort, down past Community hospital, to the Military Reserve depot, and then on the walkway along reserve, back to the dealership. we were gone about an hour, pedaled 35 minutes, going 4 miles total. pretty good considering it was blasted hot, 88'F.
I made tremendous progress on my brochures for Barefoot Creation's August's open house, the invitation, the flyers to have on hand, and now I really just need to proof them, print them, and mail them. I don't have a printer up here, so that limits my progress. I really need to work on my collages for printing in 20x20 as well. that is more daunting, I am just about out of creative juices. ;-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home