2005 Road Trip

Self Assured Senior Portraits, Sultry Bridal Studies, Dreamy Maternity Images, and Precocious Toddler Triumphs.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Lolo Montana

7/25
Monday
slept okay, working with Erik on his 'homework':
full name
my cell number
9, 29, 1999 @ 3:29
street address
Klein, Texas
5 years old
He starts school in 2 weeks and we can't have him wondering who he is or where he lives.
I am getting anxious about my photography business. perused my database and found a couple of errors that I corrected, a couple of duplicates that I removed. now for our trip home in 5 days. where do we want to camp? Zion state park in Utah or Lake Wilson state park in Kansas if we stay in Zion, it is still 2 more days drive, if we make it all the way to Gallup, then it is just one more day, but do I really want to camp in Gallup? we could stop Friday night in Boise, but that is $20. or we could go back to Lolo, and if we are out by 7 am, we could make Colby Kansas by day one. course if we dont make Salina by day one, we cant make Houston by day two and would end up in Dallas by midnight day two. challenges. also taking into consideration the heat factor, do we want to head south right away or east and then south?
Boise route means setting up camp twice, Lolo means setting up camp once.
Clarkston to Boise
Boise to Gallup
Gallup to Houston
or
Clarkston to Lolo
Lolo to Salina
Salina to Houston
the other issues that I had set as goals this summer: Erik wipe himself after using the toilet. Magnus use the toilet. Magnus stop sucking his thumb. Magnus dress himself.
Erik is getting better, he still continues to ask if he is clean, it is annoying, eventually I hope that it will get better. Magnus is getting better about using the toilet, this week he even went on his own without prompting. as for the thumb. I am going to have to cut it off and make thumb soup out of it. he did whine but completely undress his pj's and put on his clothes today including a clean pull-up as well as put on clean socks.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home