2005 Road Trip

Self Assured Senior Portraits, Sultry Bridal Studies, Dreamy Maternity Images, and Precocious Toddler Triumphs.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Eagle Idaho to Missoula Montana

7/2
Saturday
cartoons.. a very special treat for Erik, he has a buddy staying here, Dirk is 6 and they are good pals. so they are quietly watching Disney channel, Buzz Light-year and Kim Possible. Sverre is getting his daily mandatory shower.
LOAD the CAR is the catch phrase of the summer. take all of Sverre's stuff out, put our 'extra' stuff back in. went to Boise Co-op for some Organic snack supplies.
loaded the boy's in their car seats and then headed north. got some pictures of the whitewater rafters one even mooned me. there is a fantastic bridge that I did get some great photos. we did not hear from anyone so once I got to Grangeville (with RV's a total of 4 hours), I called to see if I needed to head NW to Lewiston or NE to Kooskia. Kooskia was the winner. and by the time I got to Lolo, it was +8 hours total for the day. boy, some of those hairpin corners would have put some grey hairs on Sverre's chest. ;-) serious potty stop at Cougar Canyon in Syringa for emergency gas, but all in all, it went well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home