Clarkston, Washington to Lolo, Montana
7/8
Friday
cherrios and cold milk. for 6 weeks I have been making pancakes and I am just TIRED so now we are doing cold cereal and I am not ashamed, I am exhausted. well naomi is not constipated anymore, she is just the opposite. she has horrible burps, and gas, smells like a full blown case of yeast. goodness gracious. had a full morning of PBS, loaded up the car and set off for the park. BACK through the canyon. I really should 'document' just how treaturous that canyon can be.
Friday
cherrios and cold milk. for 6 weeks I have been making pancakes and I am just TIRED so now we are doing cold cereal and I am not ashamed, I am exhausted. well naomi is not constipated anymore, she is just the opposite. she has horrible burps, and gas, smells like a full blown case of yeast. goodness gracious. had a full morning of PBS, loaded up the car and set off for the park. BACK through the canyon. I really should 'document' just how treaturous that canyon can be.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home