Denton, Texas to Klein, Texas
Monday
8/1
Ozone Warning, I have been seeing them on the weather report, but WOW. this is nuts, from Denton all the way to Houston, worse case of smog inversion pollution I have ever seen (and I have been to LA!) Erik is having an asthma attack, I am gagging and coughing and wondering yet again, WHY I am returning to this place. it can not be healthy to breath this stuff.
8/1
Ozone Warning, I have been seeing them on the weather report, but WOW. this is nuts, from Denton all the way to Houston, worse case of smog inversion pollution I have ever seen (and I have been to LA!) Erik is having an asthma attack, I am gagging and coughing and wondering yet again, WHY I am returning to this place. it can not be healthy to breath this stuff.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home